There's no easy way

September 2012 aangepast in Off-topic
There's no easy way to say what needs to be said, so I'm just going to post it. I've been debating the last few weeks how to, but it's been a bit hard for me in addition to everything else.

I've lived a wonderful 2 years with you guys. But it's time for me to go home to america. I had originally planned a 5 year stay, but things happened and I have to go. I don't really have any solid option that I would take to stay here, and after thinking about it for a long time with my family, I do think the best option is to go back to the US. In many ways I'm happy to see my family again... but I also am going to lose the family I made here.

I don't really want 5 million questions, or stress right now because it's honestly complicated enough. Id rather use the remaining free time I have to see you guys before I go. I had planned to stay longer but... my father has booked my flight for October 3rd. There's not much I can do to change that.

I don't even really know what to say otherwise. But I felt that it was time to let everyone know, because I would rather you hear it from me than someone else. I don't think you guys realize how much you eased the stress of living in another country for a long time, and how awesome you have been (both the melee and the brawl community when they decide to host / go to events).

To Ramin. I'm sorry because I feel like there aren't to many players left that really try hard for the game anymore in NL, but I wish you the best luck in training for apex. You probably are the hardest person to tell this to, not only because it's going to be much harder to see a good friend, but because I feel like I'm taking away something from you in terms of practice.

I'm also sorry this isn't a beautiful essay for you to read. Because whenever I write one I keep changing it and stressing. I just decided to make a rant and post it.

Cheers,

Orion

Reacties

• There is no reason for you to feel sorry whatsoever. If anything I should be thankful. You made me what I am today. Before you came here, I almost never placed first in tourneys and always lost vs leon. Having someone as chill and skilled as you to hang out with/ play smash these last couple of years was a blast. And helped improve a shit load . You also don't have to worry about me not getting enough practice, I'll just force dennis to play more and get better at the game haha and then there's always wifi!

Really sad to see you leave though, you're easily one of my favorite people to talk to and Holland won't be the same without you, hope that whatever it is you're dealing with gets better and if you need someone to talk to you can always hmu on facebook haha.

Ps: the thing I'm gonna miss the most is probably you getting mad whenever we're playing hahaha, that shit always gave me a good laugh :(
  • I'm really sorry man, glad you're taking the time to hang out before you're leaving.
  • You better still monster some streams over there. Or hog the mic at some NJ tourneys and just chill with us
  • Uhm wow, did not see that coming.

What a foreign idea to not have you around. :/